Monday, July 6, 2015

Christening

While this weekend was spent oohing and ahhing about America and being totally in love with our country, I need to give a shout out to my friends across the pond. They had a pretty big day over there, too. It was Princess Charlotte's christening.

I am obsessed with the royal family. Remember this post: Ode to Prince George? My love for all things royal has not diminished. I still love them. Everything about them. Why aren't we BFFs yet?!?!?!?!?

I feel a little bit bad right now for not blogging when Princess Charlotte was born. I guess I must have been busy. I'm still not OK with it...busy or not. Anywho....

I mean, can we seriously talk about how ridiculously perfect this is?!?!

They apparently used a vintage pram (we 'mericans refer to these as "strollers") that had been used by the Queen in the 1960's. These royals are really top notch. ;)

Princess Charlotte!

The Lily Font!
And what about that adorable Prince George?!?!?! I want to hold him and squeeze him. He's a doll.




I concede that the William/Prince George resemblance has dissipated to a certain degree. Oh well. They're both SUPER CUTE and handsome!

I love that George had on a similar outfit to what his Dad wore years ago. That Kate, she thinks of everything!!!!


Oh you know, just hanging out with our royal family - sharing a few laughs and maybe some inside jokes.




The epitome of class: Princess Catherine.




Want to read more about Princess Charlotte's christening? Here's a BBC article about it. You're welcome.

Toodles!



Seeing all these christening photos makes me think back to last year when our boys got baptized on Mother's Day. What a special day. Want to take a look? Check out my blog post about it. :)

1 comment: