Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Obsessed

William is totally in love...with this book.



Little Blue Truck Leads the Way

He has really been into cars, trucks and tractors for a while, but lately his interest has become an obsession.

He started out with tractors and would say "tra - tuh" when we saw pictures of them in his books. He also started making vrrrm vrrrm noises.

Then he moved on to cars and trucks. It's like Christmas morning over here if there are workers with big trucks in the neighborhood. We recently had some water main repairs done right in front of our house and the boys were in heaven!

So William has really taken a shine to this book. I can tell you that I know every word and read it at least twice a day every day. It's like a little inside joke when I tell William to go get a book out of the book bin. I know, without a doubt, which one he'll bring to me to read. He will literally dig it out of the pile if there are other books on top of it. And he doesn't just want me to read it once. He would like for me to read it over, and over, and over again. It's actually a really cute book so I'm glad to read it for him. I think it's so cute that he loves this book so much!




Carrying it through the hallway with him

He got Da-da to read it, too

Studying it!

Book time!

"Mama, will you please read to me?"

All day, every day
Guess who else likes this book?
Ryan!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment