Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Accessorizing

He may want to kill me for this one day, but it was just too funny! Stokes was wearing some very beautiful accessories the other day. Here's the story...

I make Rocks and Ruffles bangles on the side - it's a creative outlet for me and I absolutely love it! Anyway, I have a plastic bin with extra bracelets that I've made...you know, my inventory! I usually keep it out of reach of the boys so that they don't get into it and mess anything up. One day last week, I had the bin out on the coffee table and forgot about it. It took a half of a second for the boys to realize it and Stokes and William bee-lined it for the bin. Instead of running over and snatching the bracelets up as fast as I could, I just let them play. And I grabbed my phone so I could take pictures. Stokes, especially, cracked me up. He would take them one-by-one and put them on his arm. I guess he's seen his mom wear them too many times! He just kept piling them on. As soon as he got one on, he grabbed another. It was like he was on a mission.

Every now and then he would wander away from the bin, all the while keeping his arm up so that the bracelets wouldn't fall off. He thought he was hot stuff. And let me tell you, this little guy is strong! Some of these bracelets are heavy so to put that many on his arm had to be pretty weighty for this peanut!

Just look at how serious he was about his favorite accessories! What a cutie!!!!

Got my bracelets on, Mama!

I need more!

This one would look nice!

Keep 'em coming

William saw Stokes and wanted to play with them, too

Arm's almost full

Still room for another one

He literally cannot put any more on his arm!

William just wanted to wear one
Of course, there were bracelets all over the floor when they were done playing, but it sure was fun (and funny) while it lasted! Whatever keeps them entertained for more than 5 seconds is a-okay with me.

1 comment: