Thursday, July 16, 2015

Outdoor fun

Nothing is better than spending time outside in the summer. It's basically a kid's rite of passage! It's not always easy to manage 3 toddlers outside but having a fenced in backyard helps and we love being out so we have been spending some time in the great outdoors.

A few things that have been key to our outdoor fun this summer...

1) Fifi got the boys an early birthday present - a toddler backyard playset.

William and Stokes - the kings of the ship!

They're active little things (especially Stokes)

This spells TROUBLE

Ryan at the steering wheel - standing by himself, btw

Concentration!

I love it when they play together

All 3 in one picture. Hooray! Notice  Stokes's hair is wet. That is
because he stuck his head into the dog's water bowl. Yep.
No judging....

My sweet baby!

2) A sprinkler toy that Aunt Ashley passed down to us. And we go old school style - you know, in diapers and sandles.

"Hmm...how do we play with this?"

Testing the waters...

On the move!

"I think this could be fun!"


Getting a little closer...


"Yes, this is good!"

Brothers!

And Stokes is off again



Ryan's turn!

He likes it!


"What if I just put my hand in it, like this?!?!"


"I want to do what my bros are doing"


"So much fun!"




"I love it!"


3 out of 3 Peery triplets agree - the sprinkler toy is awesome





"WOW!"


Good times




Sweet baby Ryan


3) And a baby pool. Thomas found this gem at Walmart. Best $5 investment ever!


"Let's throw every toy into the pool!"


Ry Ry

Checking out the backyard

Trying to get all 3 in a picture together
#thestruggleisreal

The best I could get...hmmm..

Stokes dunking the top of his head in the water



"What happens if I throw this basketball into the water?"

P.S. Do you think I take too many pictures?!?!?! ;) #igetcarriedaway 

1 comment:

  1. There's no such thing as too many pictures! Love these. And yay Ryan for standing up on his own!!! xo

    ReplyDelete