Thursday, November 8, 2018

Fall showing out

When did I turn into THAT PERSON? I literally remark about every single pretty tree with leaves that are changing that we drive by. I wonder if Thomas gets tired of hearing it. Answer: yes. I've found myself pulling over and rolling down the window to take a picture of gorgeous fall leaves. Who am I?!?! And why am I such an old lady? Anyway, it's beautiful and it's short lived. I'm going to enjoy it while I can! Check these out! Sooooo pretty!

Fall perfection:

I can't even handle it!
So gorgeous!

ahhhhhh

all the colors!








2 comments:

  1. Never stop being amazed by God's beautiful creations. A "thin place" is a place where you feel the shortest distance between you and God. For me, it is my shaded backyard - my favorite place to be, especially with the beautifully colored leaves falling all around me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! Thanks, Terry! I hope you get some good backyard time this weekend. xoxo

      Delete