Thursday, November 1, 2018

BOOTS!

William loves....and I mean LOVES...boots. He's obsessed. All of his favorite toys that he likes to play with wear boots. He asked for a Flynn Rider doll (Flynn Rider is Rapunzel's main man in Disney's "Tangled" movie) for his birthday specifically because he knows that Flynn wears boots. He talks about boots all the time. One of his past times is taking Flynn's rubber boots off and asking Thomas and me to put them back on. He puts on my boots constantly and walks around. He's starting asking for boots for Christmas, so I'll have to figure out specifically what kind of boots he wants. Hmmmm...

His latest craze is that he wants us to draw Luke "Skylar" (aka Luke Skywalker) on a piece of paper for him to color. The main thing he's concerned with when we're drawing??? Luke's BOOTS.

It's a boot obsession!

Sneaking in to my closet to put on my boots

Modeling Mama's boots

Showing me Flynn's boots

He loves them

He tried to WEAR Flynn's boots

You can't even make this stuff up!


No comments:

Post a Comment