Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A new trend

Lately, Stokes and William like to come into our room in the mornings to snuggle in bed with Thomas and me. Let's be honest...I don't mind tooooooo much. ;)

Lately it's been mainly just William that wakes up and comes in. The time frame that he/they come in varies. Sometimes it's between 4:30 and 5 AM. Once it was closer to 1 AM. Over a few weekend mornings, it's been around 7 AM. The 5:00 entry is probably the most frequent. William basically sleep walks in and climbs in bed and we all go back to sleep (for a little while). Thomas and I will get up and start getting ready for the day and William (and Stokes, sometimes) will stay in our bed and sleep a little longer.

The extra snuggles are nice and cozy. The boys are so warm and comfy...and so incredibly sweet. Even on mornings when we are running a few minutes behind or I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, this is one thing that I can appreciate. I know it won't be forever that they want to crawl up beside us and snuggle.



No comments:

Post a Comment