Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Perfect gentlemen

Yesterday the boys were wearing these cute onesies that their Aunt Ashley sent them. They just looked so adorable that I had to take their picture! I am just curious...can you tell who is who? If you think you know, leave a comment saying what order you think they're in (go from left to right)! Enjoy...





The babies were not very excited about having their picture made ha!

I know I have mentioned that we have had lots of help from wonderful family members who are willing to take a few days or a week out of their lives to come stay with us and help with the babies. It is a true blessing! This week we have Thomas's Aunt Suzy here from Knoxville. She had been great and is so funny and helpful! I have so enjoyed having her around!

Yesterday morning I had a dentist appointment and I felt bad leaving Suzy with all 3 babies considering she just got here on Monday! Two of my mom's dear friends, Carole and Brenda, volunteered to come over to help Suzy and allow me to go to my appointment and run a few errands while I was out! YES!!!! How perfect! I was gone for a few hours and missed Carole as she had several meetings for work she needed to attend but I did get to spend some time with Brenda (or Brendi as we sometimes call  her). I promised her she could have a blog cameo! ;) 
Thanks for your help yesterday! Oh yes...and for the delicious chicken pot pie & the M&M cookies! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ryan, Stokes and William - I want to come and see them so bad - My cold is still not completely gone - I don't want to take any chances - maybe by Christmas break I can come and help you out some - Love to you all - Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't tell them apart!! They are all SO CUTE!! Much love to the whole Peery family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stokes, Ryan, William...can't wait to see y'all soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments and guesses! Terry was right...it's Ryan, Stokes and William. I also got several emails and texts with guesses. This was a fun game! :) Much love from the Peerys!

    ReplyDelete