Saturday, December 21, 2013

Grateful

Holidays really make me think about all the good things in my life and help me to remember to count my blessings. One of the very many things I am grateful for this year is hand-me-downs! As you can probably imagine, having triplets is expensive and there are quite a few things that we need(ed) 3 or more of. We have been so fortunate that we have generous people in our lives and have been given lots of (new) gifts and tons of hand-me-downs. We have been given bouncy seats, swings, toys, strollers, pack n plays, and LOTS of clothes! That probably doesn't even cover all the baby gear we have received. We haven't actually had to buy the boys any clothes yet, since we got some clothes at our showers and people have sent clothes that their little boys can no longer wear. What a blessing! We have even been given clothes and such from people that we don't even know but are friends of friends! All this to say...THANK YOU! If you are reading this and you've donated some clothes or other gear, you may even see it appear in some pictures and you can lay claim! "Hey, I think they got that onesie from me!" or "Hmm, that boppy looks familiar !" :) Hopefully you appreciate the 2nd life your clothes/toys/gear are getting from these sweet babies. Please know that we appreciate it and will pay it forward when we outgrow stuff to pass these things along to friends of ours with babies and/or charities.
From the boys...
T
H
A
N
K

U

A few more pics from the changing table this morning...
William

Ryan

Stokes







1 comment: