Thursday, December 19, 2013

Is it Friday yet?

We so look forward to the weekends when Dad is at home with us! 

Here is a picture from today.


The weather is really mild & we thought about going for a walk but the day has gotten away from me. Andddddd I feel like I say that every day!

My Aunt Mary Nell was here with us this week and she just left a few minutes ago. I am sad about her leaving and because I am on my own for the next while. I have a picture of her on my camera (I am writing from my phone right now) that I will post later! Taking care of the babies on my own feels a little overwhelming. Maybe it's just the thought of taking care of them myself is what scares me, not the actual taking care of them part! I have had so much help and I've become reliant on it! We have been spoiled with all the help and support and love from our friends and family. A dear friend, Beth, is coming over tomorrow and then it's the weekend and Thomas will be home. Then Christmas is right around the corner and Thomas is off work on Christmas Day and the 26th. So I will really actually have help most of the time for the next week! Whew! Wish me luck anyways! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment