Sunday, December 29, 2013

Monkeys & whales & monsters, oh my!



I love when the boys have coordinating or similar outfits! 

And since it's Sunday, aka NFL day, here's a shout out to the Buffalo Bills. We have some work friends from our office in Buffalo who sent these adorable onesies to the boys. Of course the babies like the Bills since CJ Spiller plays there! ;)

Can you tell William is a little upset?
Then Ryan started crying, too...oh well!

We are a house divided when it comes to the NFL. Obviously the babies like the Bills, Thomas pulls for the Redskins and I love America's team, the Dallas Cowboys! Here's a picture we took recently with our team shirts on. 

I should also mention that I like the Panthers and the Falcons, too. Guess I am spread pretty thin on NFL allegiances haha!

We stand united when it comes to college football though! Clemson tigers!
We have the Orange Bowl game coming up. We will need the babies to be good luck charms to help Clemson get the W.

We started taking down the Christmas decorations yesterday and today we're going to tackle the main Christmas tree. I sure do wish we could just leave it up all year! ;)

My friend Amy and her mom came by today to meet the babies. Amy had a little boy named Cole around the same time my babies were born. Cole is huge and is already wearing 12 month clothes! I look forward to the days that these guys can play with Cole and his big sister Elly. Hopefully they'll catch up to him size-wise at some point! Amy wanted to hold all 3 babies and get a picture.
 
In talking to Amy I realized that we won't be able to hold all 3 of them like this forever. At some point they'll just be too big. I am excited about the boys getting bigger and stronger and learning more things but that thought made me a little sad! 

Hope everyone has a good restful Sunday. 

This is the day The Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment