Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Seeing pink - part II

You knew it would happen, didn't you? I live in my little bubble world where no one spreads any germs and everyone stays healthy. HA! It took a little while, but it was bound to happen. Pink eye case #2. This time William has it. 


It was almost 2 full weeks after Stokes got it, but on Sunday, I noticed that William's eyes started to look infected. By Monday morning, there was no denying it. I called the pediatrician first thing Monday morning and got an appointment and then an antibiotic. William got his first dose on Monday and even by Tuesday, his eyes were looking much better!

I want to forewarn you...the next few pictures are gross. I took my camera in first thing in the morning on Monday, because I had a feeling we might see some pink eye after having some goopy-ness on Sunday. So I used a "pink eye meme" for the first picture on this post - you're welcome. 

If you don't like gross pictures, just stop here. If you are super curious and it feels like a train wreck and you just can't turn away, feel free to proceed!

Baby waking up - lots of yucky stuff!

Crusted in his eyelashes!

And the icing on top was a snotty nose, too!

Post crusty wipe down

Eyes looking so pink!
Poor baby! He's already doing much, much better.

Also, we're tired of PINK. We're a house full of boys and we ain't go time for pink in here! ;) #allboys #allblue 

No comments:

Post a Comment