Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

What a beautiful Mother's Day it was this year! Our family had a great day and I enjoyed being celebrated. :)

We went to church Sunday morning, then came back and had a Mother's Day lunch with MaSha to celebrate her as well. When the boys went down for a nap, I went out for a pedicure (hmm...don't mind if I do!!!), then later on we got to hang out outside and even eat dinner on the deck. 

We've been very fortunate to have had some incredible mothers in our lives, including my mom, Grandma Robbie, and of course, our MaSha. We love having MaSha around and are so lucky that she takes such an active role in the boys' lives. Days like Mother's Day always make me think back and appreciate how amazing my mother was. I miss her every day, but even a little more so, if that's possible, on special days. 

The boys are such gifts to me and it's an indescribable feeling to be loved so much by my three little ones. 

To all the Mamas out there, Happy Mother's Day!

With my boys after church

Goofing off in the yard

Silly boys!

flowers and my gift from the boys - framed picture :)

This little guy is TOO FUNNY!
He wanted to wear my shoes and
was also helping to sweep up. He
always makes me laugh.
I am regretting not getting a picture of MaSha and her boys (Thomas included) while she was over for lunch. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment