Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mama and Me

In advance of Mother's Day coming up, here's a look into some pictures that we recently had taken. I used WonderLight Kids Photography for the first time and love how the pictures turned out. Emilie, the photographer, offered this "Mommy and Me" mini session so us Mamas could have some pictures with our babies.

Aren't these pictures scrumptious?!?!? Seriously, I'm the biggest sucker for professional pictures. Each and every time I see a local photographer mention an upcoming deal on pictures, I want to sign up, even if we recently had pictures taken. Anyway, I love these and am so glad that I will have them forever. xoxo


Stokes, William and Ryan

What's so funny?!?!



Mama and my boys

Love these sweet things

William

Ryan

Stokes

Handsome little guys

My favorite set of brothers

Time to swing!



Ryan and mama

3 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Absolutely perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! She did an incredible job! The boys did so great, and you are stunning, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete