Saturday, February 1, 2014

On my own

I completed the first work week all by myself, with no help, since the babies got home from the NICU. Prior to this point, I have taken care of them by myself for a few days here or there, but I have had pretty consistent help from family and friends. My first full week on my own went pretty well. There were some tough times, but we all survived! I was apprehensive about it but knew it was inevitable that we would come to this point sooner or later. How well the days go pretty much depends on how well the babies are eating that day. Good feeds = good days. It's in my head but it stresses me out when they're not eating well. 

I was definitely ready for Thomas to come home each night and was especially looking forward to the weekend. TGIF has a whole new meaning to me now than it did before!

Now the weekend is almost over and we'll start all over again tomorrow morning. I definitely plan to soak in the family time while Dad is home this afternoon and evening. 




No comments:

Post a Comment