Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snow babies

It is snowing SO. HARD. today. I love it! Well, I love looking at it, but I am safely and warmly inside my house with working power. Thank goodness.

It's cold and windy out today so we didn't want to have the babies outside for a long time. We basically got their hats and jackets on, put the bumbos out on the porch, put the babies in the bumbos and furiously snapped as many pictures as we could. Then we rushed the babies back inside where it was warm. I don't think they loved the experience, but we love these pictures. :)

 Can you tell how much fun William is having?



 

Stokes
William


Ryan
 

Later on I took the babies back out on the back porch for a few "selfies". Thomas has been busy working and answering emails all day and I just felt like I needed a few more snow pictures before it all melts or turns to ice.

William



Ryan



Stokes
Smiling while preparing to go outside :)



2 comments:

  1. I think William loves the cold about as much as you do! (oh...and you look fab as per usual)

    ReplyDelete