Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Nanas!

The boys' Nanas are here with us this week. The Nanas are my Aunt Mary Nell and my Aunt Wanda and they are so nurturing and sweet. You should see them with the babies! It's love! Not only are the Nanas helping to take care of the boys, they're taking care of Thomas and me, too. Cooking, washing bottles, keeping the kitchen clean, they are doing it all! They're going to watch the boys on Friday and Saturday night this weekend. Thomas and I are going to have a date night and go to a party/marriage celebration for my longtime friend, Beth. We are so looking forward to both.

Here are pictures of "the Nanas" with the boys. 

Nana 1 holding Stokes

Nana 1 with Ryan

Nana Wanda getting Stokes ready for the day

Nana Wanda holding William


No comments:

Post a Comment