Thursday, December 3, 2015

Trying to work

Our current schedule with Layla, the nanny, is that on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, she works 8:30 - 5:30 with a one hour break around 1 - 2 in the afternoon, while the boys are napping. On Wednesdays and Fridays, she works 8:30 - 4:30 with no break. I have to be home while Layla takes her break, in case she has errands to run or wants to get out of the house for a little while on M, T, & Th. I have to try to schedule any work or social lunches on either Wednesday or Friday while Layla will be there. When she leaves early on W and F, I have to continue to check email and keep up with my work until the day is officially over. Guess how easy it is to try to answer emails with 3 two years olds?!?! HA!

The boys want my FULL attention when I'm with them and as soon as I open my laptop, they try to get in my lap and press all the keys on the computer. They've sent a few interesting instant messages during these times! They will also turn on the water works and cry and cry if I'm not paying them enough attention. Needless to say, I try my best, but it's hard to get much work done during that last hour of the day.

This is me trying to work after Layla leaves.

Stokes, Mama and William

Crazy little guys

Tears, tears and more tears

No comments:

Post a Comment