Friday, November 8, 2013

3 peas in a pod

These guys are so stinking cute that I can't even stand it!

Their hats actually have a pea pod on them (thanks, Mag)!

To be honest, last night was pretty rough. It takes a lot longer to feed 3 babies vs 2 babies & poor William was NOT happy last night. I don't know whether it was the transition /new environment or whether he was having reflux or just didn't feel good, but he cried and cried. I had to keep holding him for several hours. As soon as I put him down he would start crying again. I know, I know...get used to it! :) Needless to say, the lack of sleep from last night is wearing on me today. William seems a little more settled today though.

Eye appointment yesterday...
Both of Stokes's eyes have matured, so no chance of blindness from ROP. William and Ryan each have 1 mature eye and 1 that still shows some prematurity. This is better news than our appt 2 weeks ago in the NICU. William and Ryan will have to go for another follow up in 2 weeks.  I really hope both eyes will show that they are mature at that appointment!

Stokes is sitting here with me right now. Sneak peak:
Sooooo adorable!!!!

The boys' grandmother, MaSha, is here right now to help us out. We gave the boys a bath this afternoon. They smell delicious! We have another pediatrician appointment this afternoon. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment