Saturday, October 19, 2013

Busy post

Lots going on today! And it's gameday (a BIG gameday)! Stokes, Ryan & William: "Go tigers!"

Their Friday alligator pictures from last night...
Stokes

Ryan 

William

This is just too cute. I was holding Ryan yesterday and I can't remember if I put his hands together or if he did it on his own, but it looks like he is praying and it melted my heart.

Today has been a good day. Thomas fed Stokes a bottle & I fed William and Ryan a bottle. 

Thomas giving Stokes a bottle

Thomas and I gave William a bath for the first time and got some gameday pictures with each baby. Here are the updated stats:
Stokes now weighs 5 lb, 1.5 oz. He was bradying last night. We've gotten to the point that bradys are fairly rare so we were bummed to hear that!
Gameday pic with Stokes

Ryan now weighs 4 lb, 15.7 oz and is up to taking 3 bottles a day (both brothers still working on 1 bottle per day) and is taking them like a boss!
Gameday pic with Ryan

William now weighs 4 lb, 10.4 oz and is very close to getting an open air crib!
Gameday pic with William


Also my Uncle Duncan is here visiting & brought a dresser/changing table and a crib with him. Yayyyy! Here is a picture Thomas snapped of my dad & Duncan putting the dresser together.

More nursery pics to come once I get it organized. :)

2 comments:

  1. Katie, they are just so beautiful! Love reading your updates on your little guys!
    xo,
    Kathy Sowards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are getting so, so big! They are precious and I love reading your posts!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete