Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Scary

So this may look like a scene from a horror movie.


But it's not. Just an ol' nose bleed. Ryan has been consistently having nose bleeds recently. It's plaguing us all! Not really, and it's totally not a big deal, but it just happens a lot. It usually requires an outfit change and it can be unnerving to see your child with blood on his face! It's also affecting his teachers at school since the nose bleed does not discriminate about when and where it will come for a visit.

Nose bleed in the car this morning.
I just looked back there and saw him like this!
EEKKK

I've talked to his neurologist and pediatrician about it in the past when I was concerned, and both assured me that it's normal and should not be a concern, but I think I will bring it up again at our next appointments with each, especially since it's become so common here recently.

Any suggestions to help prevent nose bleeds? Leave me a comment! 

1 comment:

  1. Is his nose dried out? I used to get them one I was young. Maybe a saline nasal spray might help! xo

    ReplyDelete