Friday, August 24, 2018

Interviews - 4 years old

On the eve of their 5th birthday, I'll post these little videos I recorded a few weeks ago.

I'm going to start doing these little interviews periodically. They will serve several purposes:

  1. so that I will be forced to do videos (I'm very bad at videos and only take pictures 99.99% of the time)
  2. I will have some real visibility to changes - both growth related and likes/dislikes as the boys get older
  3. the most important - I will have a video of their sweet little voices! Please don't ever change!!!!
I've had my list of questions made for a while. Not sure why it took so long to actually complete the videos! When I {finally} got around to doing these, I didn't have Thomas around to help me with Ryan's video, so he'll have a video on the next go round (maybe in 6 months or so). 




No comments:

Post a Comment