Tuesday, March 20, 2018

St. Patrick's Day 2018

I did the ol' 3 leaf clover picture in the grass again. I can't even help it. And I don't want to stop. Ha!


We had a busy St. Patrick's Day! Ryan and I had March Mission Madness that morning with our church while Thomas, Stokes and William went to the tee-ball game. Then we had lunch with MaSha and Matt Owings and went home just long enough to change and get ready for Aunt Wendy's Easter Egg Hunt! This is an annual tradition that we really, really look forward to each year. Wendy outdid herself (like usual) and everything was absolutely perfect.

Pictures from Aunt Wendy's Annual Easter Egg Hunt:

How cute are these?!?! My boys loved them.

the delicious spread

Sweet Caroline - love the bonnet!


Dada helping Ryan

Hunting eggs

I was tickled that Wendy and I were perfected coordinated
(unplanned)


Sweet brothers

Our most faves!

Family pic! Happy St. Patty's Day!

By the time we got home from the Egg Hunt, we were all so tired! We had a quick dinner of corned beef sliders and sauteed cabbage and called it a day! Cheers!

St. Patrick's Day post from last year if you want to compare year by year pictures.

Outtakes:


No comments:

Post a Comment