Thursday, May 4, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week was Teacher Appreciation Week at school and we made cute gifts for all of our teachers! We = Mama. Just to be clear.

Who doesn't love the movies?!?!?!

For their class teachers, I got them each a Regal gift card, along with a bottle of Coke, a bag of popcorn and a box of candy! I love this ribbon to tie them with. It reminds me of old fashioned popcorn boxes!

Some of the the goods!

Ryan has 3 teachers, Stokes and William have 2 teachers and there are 2 floaters that help them out a lot...so we had 7 teacher gifts to pass out. 

For the front desk staff and the ladies that work in the kitchen, I made some chocolate covered strawberries. YUM! And since I took this stuff up there on Tuesday and we have EI with April on Tuesday, I made some for her, too. We definitely appreciate all she does for Ryan and for us!



Doing this stuff is fun and I'm so glad to share our appreciation with these people that have such a big and direct impact on my boys's lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment