Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Collegians

I've been meaning to get a video of this for a while. The boys probably say the Pledge of Allegiance at school everyday because all of a sudden they just knew it and would would say it whenever they came across a little American flag at home. It would make me laugh, because they would hold up the little flag and say, "Mama, stand up!" and then they would recite it.

Something really cute/funny? Stokes calls it "collegians". He'll say, "come on, let's say the collegians." I love it!

Here's a little video. Usually William will say the whole thing, beginning to end, and Stokes a lot of times won't say it at all, but things always change. I love how it ends - so funny!


William was {clearly} distracted, but he usually does a much better job. I'm sad that Stokes didn't call it "collegians". 

No comments:

Post a Comment