Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas tree

We usually like to get our Christmas tree on the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year, with the travel and just feeling busy, we didn't get around to it. Instead, we got our Christmas tree last weekend. We went to a local tree lot and picked out a "beaut".

At the local tree lot

The tree lot employees roped off our chosen tree so quickly that I didn't even realize that I needed to get a picture of the boys with our tree so quickly! By the time I turned around, Thomas already had it loaded in the back of his truck. Oops.

In Dada's pick-up truck with our tree

I started feeling bad on Saturday afternoon after we got the tree, so it wasn't decorated as quickly as I would have liked. Stokes and I eventually got around to putting on the ornaments on Sunday evening. William wasn't interested in helping me decorate and Stokes had a minimal level of interest, which suited me just fine. He liked to cluster all the ornaments on the same branch - haha! It took a bit of intervention from Mama for all the ornaments he wanted to assist with.

Yay - tree is finally up and decorated! I made the boys get Christmas jammies on and take a picture in front of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment