Monday, November 7, 2016

Halloween mini session

One of the girls in my Moms Of Littles group at church does professional photography on the side. She announced to our group that she was doing a Halloween mini session in her neighborhood to benefit Townville Elementary School. She posted a picture of the adorable set up she had and I, a sucker for all kind of professional pictures, could not miss this! The props were adorable and I was so excited to get a real picture of the boys in their costumes. Her photography business is Kimberly Cabe Photography - check it out if you're looking for a photographer!

She had the session on the evening of Halloween so I snuck it in between school and our neighborhood Halloween festivities, with some help from MaSha. We were only there for about 10 minutes and I was keeping my fingers crossed that we got at least one decent picture. The boys were all over the place. No one, except Ryan, wanted to sit still...or stand still...they didn't want to wear their hats, or hold their horses. They were very interested in throwing pumpkins, however. That seemed to be a favorite pastime at their fall mini session from last year. Anyway, I got the pictures a few days ago and love them! This was totally worth our time and the donation to Townville Elementary School. 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment