Wednesday, June 15, 2016

One week in...

We're just over a week into school and we had our first school skipper! I had to pick Ryan up yesterday. He unfortunately threw up in the morning, but his teacher thought she may have just fed him too much breakfast. He does have a tendency to get really full and then throw up, so we were hopeful that was all it was. Then he had a few messy diapers and was acting like he didn't feel well, so I went ahead and picked him up and brought him home with me. He seemed to be feeling OK throughout the afternoon and today he also seems fine so I took him back to school. But I have to admit, I liked having him around with me yesterday so I could keep an eye on him. He allows me to work, too. If Stokes or William was at home, the amount of work I'd be able to do would be greatly affected. Plus, it's nice to have some super cute company!

Ryan hanging out with Mama

2 comments:

  1. One on one time when you have multiples is such a treat!!! Hope he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest little assistant, ever!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete