Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Monday Morning Vibes

The weekend was lots of fun and it just about wore the little fellas out. Stokes and William are typically waking up pretty early now, since we've started the morning school routine, but on Monday morning, we weren't hearing anything coming from their monitor. I was a bit surprised that they were still asleep and went with Ryan into their room to get them up. Not only were they still asleep, but I walked into this sweet scene...

Stokes and William in William's crib


They were asleep TOGETHER in William's bed. I couldn't help but just smile when I saw this. I immediately called to Thomas to come in with me to witness this beautiful sight. It melted my heart. It even took us a few minutes to wake them up.

I tried to ask Stokes whether he climbed into William's bed during the night or in the morning, but didn't really get an answer. I am still so curious though! Anyway, it was very sweet to see two of my boys snuggling up together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment