Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy Go Lucky

St. Patty's Day has rolled around once again and we were prepared with green attire to avoid the ol' pinches!



My little guys are the cutest things and make me the luckiest Mama!

William, Ryan and Stokes

The boys and their mama

Stokes wanted to be cool and put on my shades

The boys with Lala in the backyard
We even had green water in our bath tonight in honor of the Irish!







Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!!!

Want some outtakes? I know you do (well, really, I just want to post them so I can re-read this next year and laugh!!).
Ryan lifting his head up

Stokes won't look at the camera and William won't put
his arms down

William rubbing his eye

William pointing to the moon (and yes, it actually was out
at 4:30 PM...weird).

And Stokes is off!

Again, pointing to the moon.

"I got it, buddy. That's cool, Now sit
still, put your hand down and smile for
your Mama."

Contest:
Try to come up with a creative caption for this
picture - post it in the comments!!
Winner will get a very cool prize (TBD!) It might be
something really amazing, like a phone
call or text from your favorite triplets! ;)
Here's a year by year comparison. By the way, I tried to do a pic stitch and it was a fail. So here's a good old fashioned comparison in 3 different pictures for 3 different years!

2014 with Mama

2015 with Mama

2016 with Mama

3 Leaf Clover 2014

3 Leaf Clover 2015
3 Leaf Clover 2016
Why, Blogger site, did you make my 2016 horizontal picture a vertical? No one will ever know.
Previous posts: St. Patrick's Day in 2014 and 2015.

2 comments: