Thursday, March 31, 2016

Goodnight

Before going to bed last night, I snuck into the boys' room to check on them and see those sweet faces one more time for the day. I thought something seemed odd when I first walked in while my eyes were adjusting to the darkness. There appeared to be a foot sticking up near William's head. I was thinking that there is no way that could be comfortable for him! Upon further investigation, I realized that Stokes had crawled into bed with William at some point during the evening and both of them were totally asleep. I know a lot of other multiples like being near each other and sleeping in the same bed, but I had never seen it with these 3. Sometimes Stokes will get into William's crib to play in the mornings, but never to sleep. How totally sweet is this?!?!?!? I had to get a picture to remember this moment.

Stokes and William in Williams' crib
A few hours later, Stokes woke up and was crying and Thomas went in there and put him back in his own bed so that he wouldn't disturb William. 

I wonder if we'll see this slumber party action on a regular basis moving forward. I can only assume that getting beds will make it even easier, and wonder what will happen when we make that transition. All I know is that I love my boys being snuggled up close together. 

1 comment: