Wednesday, September 23, 2015

First day of fall

Summer is officially over. Today's the first day of fall. I can't say I'm too excited about it because summer is my fave, but there are a few things to look forward to. Those things include, but aren't limited to, the return of college football (mostly our beloved Clemson Tigers!!), pumpkin flavored food & drinks, bonfires, and weather that doesn't force immediate sweating. 

Our first day of fall was nothing too exciting but included speech therapy for Stokes and Ryan, a work meeting for me most of the day, and some outdoor playtime. 











We ended the day with BFD (breakfast for dinner) and a bath. 



Happy fall, y'all! 

2 comments:

  1. What could be more fun than dirt, dirt, and more dirt?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on my blog reading...just catching up on my fave boys. You got some awesome photos outdoors! xo

    ReplyDelete