Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Propped sitting

I just published the hand, foot and mouth blog post last night and I usually like to space out my posts a bit, but something big happened this morning.

I'm not sure if you guessed what this post would be about after seeing the post title, "Propped sitting", but I GOT RYAN TO PROPPED SIT ON HIS OWN!!!!!!!!!! I mean, for more than a second or two before falling over. He sat there for a long time. Sitting. On. His. Own. Y'all, this is BIG!!!! I am so excited. I burst into tears when it happened and keep getting a little misty each time I think about it. Their birthday is right around the corner and I've been worried and thinking about what Ryan could or couldn't do for their 1 year birthday. Sitting up is a huge milestone, at least in my book! I am so happy and proud of my little man.

You can probably tell by his face in these pictures that he wasn't quite as excited about the sitting as I was. This is a big workout for him...and he doesn't love it....YET! I hope you can also tell how long he was sitting like this for me to walk around with my camera and get pictures at all these different angles. The pictures don't tell the story about how I left him SITTING UP to run downstairs to get said camera and came back in the nursery to him STILL SITTING. My heart almost exploded. Well, maybe it did explode a little bit! Go, Ryan, Go!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Best news I've heard in a while!! Go, Ryan, go!!! You have so many people praying for you and pulling for you!! Keep up the good work, mama!

    ReplyDelete