Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bros and babies

So Thomas was out of town again for work this week but I had Aunt Suzy here to help from Tuesday afternoon through Friday morning. I thought 2 weeks in a row of being by myself was too much and luckily Suzy was able to come! She was awesome. I always have such a great time with her.

Coincidentally, Thomas and his buddies had planned a golf weekend for this weekend long ago. They decided on the date before his work trips were planned, but unfortunately his guys weekend ran back to back with his business travel. He came home for a night and turned right back around to hang out with the guys. I was bummed but know how much he needed some "bromance" time with his friends. The guys spent the weekend at Matt's lake house golfing, kayaking, grilling and hanging out. It was a much deserved break for him and I know he had a great time!

Here's a picture the guys sent me over the weekend.

Our house was the meeting place when the guys left on Friday which meant that all the cars were here. On Sunday they all came back over to our house to get their cars so I got a chance to see them and catch up for a little while as well. It is so fun for me to see Thomas's friends with the babies. They are so great with them! They're all like uncles for the boys and I love the interaction. Unfortunately Joey hit the road before the boys were up from their nap so I didn't get any pictures of him with the little guys.

I'm thankful that Thomas has such a fun, funny and genuine group of friends! But sorry guys, he's not allowed out of the house for a while! Just kidding...kind of. ;)

Matt with Stokes


 


Thomas with William



Clark with Ryan







No comments:

Post a Comment