Monday, May 18, 2015

Showering Stephanie

I  love it when my friends are having babies! Actually, two of my besties are both pregnant right now and my friends are both named Stephanie! One is having a girl (Baby Mays) and one is having a boy (Baby Herceg). Last week was all about Baby Mays. I got the pleasure of going to two showers for this little sweet pea. First, we started off with the Thursday night shower. This one was hosted by Steph's work friends and took place at the office courtyard (which was the perfect setting for the shower). This is the same company where I used to work so it was awesome to see my old buddies!

Thursday, 5/14
Theme: Ready to Pop

BTW, I love this theme! I hadn't seen it before but when I googled it, it was everywhere so it must be a popular one. It was so cute and who doesn't love popcorn and a good play on words?!

Glass bottle Cokes, punch and mini cupcakes

flowers, paper products and popcorn boxes

Sea Salt popcorn, white chocolate covered pretzels,
and caramel and cheese popcorn

Ready To Pop Banner
(made by yours truly, with some help from Wendy!)

The loot

I loved all the details - how cute is this straw?


Baby Mays wreath

Time for gifts!



Shea and Hailey running the show!

Stephanie's mom, Gail, and niece, Rosemary

Clark may have thought this little lovie was a robe ha!

Sun hat - one size fits all!

This onesie says: I'm not allowed to date EVER!


Wendy with Rosie

Mama/son moment - Phyllis and Clark

Stephanie with her hostesses (LtoR)
front row: Shea, Virginia, Cate
back row: Hailey, Steph, Wendy, me

We had to get a picture with Clark, too!

Lots of great gifts!

Julie and Rosie

So sweet!
Baby Mays's grandmothers - Phyllis and Gail holding Rosie

Our hostess gift...

Yay! I love it! 
Then on Saturday, we went to another shower for Steph, Clark and Baby Mays. This one was more family and long time friends and was so much fun! The food was awesome and it was so nice to just sit and talk and enjoy the sunshine. MaSha kept the boys for us so we wouldn't be chasing 3 munchkins the whole time.

Saturday, 5/16
Theme: BABY-Q

The sides!

Favors - "Ready to Hatch" egg shaped kitchen timers. So cute!




The appetizers

Some of the meat

Clark's bald headed baby from when he was little! HA!



Marsha made this beautiful quilt!

Rosemary was snoozin' away

Strossner's cupcakes - YUM!

Sister sister - Steph and Julie

Lisa pushing Davis around in a cozy coupe

cute banner!


The diaper cake

Davis and Joey

I love our wonderful friends, Steph and Clark and am excited to meet this Baby Girl soon. Next month I'll be celebrating my other Steph and Baby Herceg so stay tuned for that. Lots of babies to snuggle are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment