Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Three's a charm

Happy St. Patrick's Day, y'all!

We had a good day today. I still feel very lucky for so many reasons. My boys are such amazing little lucky charms.

I did, unfortunately, have to work, but took breaks throughout the day to check on my little leprechauns...and shocker (!!!!)...take pictures. :)

Our day went something like this...

Ryan's OT appointment mid-morning

Ryan and his OT, Emily

Lots of fun playing!
Later in the afternoon, Ryan and William had Early Intervention. Guess what! Our EI April came back from maternity leave and today was our first appointment with her. The boys love April and were glad to see her again!

Ryan and EI, April

Lots of sitting practice today

William flirting with April
After dinner and before baths, I took the boys out on the deck for a little fresh air and to enjoy this PERFECT spring weather.

Stokes did not want to sit still so the window of opportunity
to get any pics of all three of them was very slim!

Just chilling...
I know I've said this before, but what a difference a year makes! I tried to recreate a few pictures that I took on St. Patrick's Day last year. I get such a kick out of seeing these!


2014
2015

2014

2015
And because I think it's funny to see some of these, here are a few "outtakes" from my staged pictures. Don't forget, we like to keep it real around here. And getting one good decent picture of 18 month old triplets is hard work and takes at least 30 bad/funny pictures!







Hope you're feeling lucky today and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment