Friday, March 27, 2015

Boys, boys, boys

What is it with boys and trucks?

We have to keep the blinds up on any windows that they might come in contact with during the day or else the little guys are messing with the blinds and getting them out of alignment all day. Of course, while the blinds are open, they have access to see outside.  On a recent morning, they happened to notice something veryyyyyy interesting. The garbage truck was on our street picking up the trash. All of a sudden, everyone was quiet and their attention was being drawn outside, where they were 100% focused. As the truck drove by in front of our house, I could see all three of their heads turning to follow the truck. Too funny!  

I even got Ryan to stand up at the window all by himself. I'm sure he had a little help from his brothers, but this is awesome to me! I can't even handle the cuteness.








1 comment:

  1. Beyond precious!! (I witness the garbage truck obsession in my house too!)

    ReplyDelete