Friday, March 27, 2015

FaceTime

I was traveling for work this week and whenever I travel, I put some major pressure on Thomas to send me pictures of the boys. I miss them so much while I'm gone and my arms ache when I can't wrap them around my babies. Thomas not only sent me pictures, he one upped himself this time and did some FaceTime with me! The boys were so darn cute and although it is a distant second to being with them in person, it's much improved over still pictures. I keep thinking that it must be confusing to the boys to see their mom on the phone, but they were so funny and smiley. William was even trying to kiss the phone. Be still, my heart!

FaceTime with Stokes

FaceTime with Ryan

FaceTime with William

These are the precious pictures Thomas texted to be before the awesome FaceTime convo. :) These pictures of obviously much clearer than my attempts to capture FaceTime moments.
Stokes - poor little guy with his forehead scrape!

Check out those muscles on my man, Ryan!
He's getting stronger and stronger, y'all!

What can I say? this one just cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment