Thursday, February 14, 2019

Charlotte Drop-In

On our way home from our Tazewell visit, we detoured to Charlotte to visit with Aunt Trish, Mark and even got a surprise visit with my cousin, Patricia, whom we haven't seen in several years! She was a fantastic surprise and we enjoyed our visit with this side of the family immensely. I think we may have missed visiting them last year so I was really glad that we were able to make it work out for this Christmas. I love going to their house because there are always updates that they've made since the last time we were there.

We got caught in traffic and ended up getting there later than anticipated, and they had a fantastic meal waiting on us! We ate, we chatted, we loved seeing them!

The boys with their new gifts -
books and pencils! They loved them!
William, Patricia, Stokes, Mark, Trish, Ryan and me


Ryan and William with my cousin Patricia and me

Us with all the boys!

You know how I always say that it takes quite a few pictures to get one good one? Well here's some proof. Outtakes (these make me laugh)!






Life (and pictures) with kids, boys especially, is always mayhem but it sure can be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment