Thursday, February 15, 2018

I almost forgot...

This is out of order, because I forgot to post about it, but remembered as I was scrolling through pictures on my phone the other day. William and I went to a Clemson basketball game in between Christmas and New Year's! We were able to use the Owings' tickets because they went to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl, and they gave me 4 so I invited Brooke and Bennett to come with us. Craig, Bo and Baker came as well, but sat in other seats. We had a good time and William loved watching the Tigers play basketball! I think Stokes and Ryan would like it too so maybe once Thomas gets over his Clemson basketball boycott, we can go as a family to a game (next season!). 

He's a big fan

In awe...

Great seats, courtesy of the Owings!

Brooke with Bennett and William


Tigers won!

No comments:

Post a Comment