Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fun at school

I can check my preschool app during the day to see what the boys are doing at school - what and how much they ate for lunch, when they're napping, their class lesson plans, that sort of thing. It's nice to have a quick and easy way to check in on them throughout the day. Sometimes their teachers will take pictures and put them on the app. That's my favorite!

Now that the boys have changed classes, there is more interaction between their two classes than before. The two classes that they're in now go to the playground at the same time. Stokes and William's teachers have told me that they'll go "check" on Ryan at the playground in between playing. I loved hearing that! I hope they will be good, protective brothers for Ryan.

Last Friday, Ryan's teachers brought him out to the playground in a wagon and his brothers took interest! Here are the cute pics I got to see on the app from that day.




HAHAHAHAHA!!


"Talking" to MaSha on the phone! He's too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment