Sunday, January 22, 2017

Adventures in Potty Training, part V

I would have never guessed that I would have 5 (or more???) posts dedicated to potty training, but hey, life happens.

It's a new year and we're back on the potty training wagon.

You see, all of the boys moved up a class at school starting January 2. Stokes and William moved up to the older 3's class and Ryan moved from Senior Toddlers up to the young 3's class. Pretty much all the kids in the older 3's class are potty trained. The teachers in there are skilled at training and were ready to help us!

We started putting them in underwear again the first week in their new class, after talking to the teachers about our predicament and past successes and struggles.

We're still not there 100% yet, but I have seen vast improvement. We are getting close! YAY! Accidents are fewer and we're having entire days with no accidents. I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. And now I hope that I haven't jinxed it!

Big boys working on potty training
(and wearing underwear!)

1 comment: