Saturday, August 1, 2015

Not ready

We did a little test with the boys....and failed.

You see, on the weekends, we typically have stuff going on and a lot of times, we skip the boys's morning nap and they do just fine with it. I know most kids around their age are not taking morning naps any longer. Plus, the morning nap coincides with therapy appointments on some weekdays. And I like getting to spend more time with them when they don't take a nap. So I thought that we should try to skip it and see what happens.

Wellll, as it turns out, the boys aren't quittteeeeee ready to skip their nap just yet. We actually tried it out for a few days to make sure it wasn't a fluke, but continued to get the same result. This is them in their high chairs during lunch. HA!






Seriously?!?!?! How cute and funny is that?

Ryan isn't pictured because he's a rock star and was still awake and just hanging out in his high chair while his bros were passed out.

Don't get me wrong, I am NOT disappointed at all. I love it when the little guys sleep and I'm so thankful that all 3 of them are good nappers and good sleepers (for the most part)!

So for now, we'll give it a little more time and try the one nap schedule again sometime down the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment