Saturday, February 14, 2015

2015 Valentine's Day

My sweet little Valentines

Today was a great day. We started off with a yummy breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, cheesy eggs and cheesy grits. Truth: this was the parent breakfast. The boys got blueberry muffins (make with apple sauce substituted for eggs since Stokes is allergic but they got some bacon and got to try little mini pancakes!)


Post-breakfast, we loaded the boys up, drove to Gaffney and went to the outlets. Shopping = love, so it made sense to go up there today. Haha! I am actually not a huge shopping fan but when I'm in the mood to shop, it's good stuff. We made pit stop at Chick-Fil-A for lunch. We made a mess there. Oops. 

All 4 of my Valentines at Chick-Fil-A

Stokie!

He was having a lot of fun playing with the fry box


William!

Ryan!

By the time we got done with the outlets, it was late so we came home, fed the boys, put them to bed and feasted on this deliciousness. 

Filet from NY Butcher Shoppe, Vidalia onion, sautéed peppers
and orzo pasta salad with Clos Pegase Claret

What a fun Saturday Valentine's Day. Gosh, we sound boring and old, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... :) I seriously had a good time in the 3rd row of the van, sitting in between Stokes and William, and making them laugh while feeding them raisins on the way back to Greenville after shopping. My time with my boys is so much more precious now that I'm working all day and have a lot less quality time with them. They are just such big sweethearts. I LOVE it when I can make them smile and laugh. I'm feeling all lovey-dovey right now, but I seriously have to tell you that this is an AWESOME age. This has been a great Valentine's day for me this year. I'm feeling lots of love and my heart is so full it might blow up at any minute. I hope you felt a lot of love this year, too. XOXO

Flashback to Valentine's Day 2014! I just re-read my post from last year, which contains the following pictures. My little baby Valentines....*swoon*

Look how different they look from last year! They were so little!


William


Stokes

Ryan (with no hair!)

No comments:

Post a Comment