Thursday, December 18, 2014

Walking...but not the way you think

We're walking over here...walking pneumonia, that is! I took Ryan in to the doctor this morning and after his appointment and diagnosis and while I was there, went ahead and made an appointment for Stokes for the afternoon. Poor little fellas! I guess I underestimated how poorly they felt when I diagnosed them with just a cold. Stokes got not one, but two antibiotics. One is for his walking pneumonia and another for his suspected ear infection. And a side of albuterol (breathing treatment) to top it all off. The nurse practitioner we saw even mentioned possible RSV. I was really quite surprised that he is as sick as he is because despite all the nose running and coughing, he is still spunky and happy for the most part. I need to keep a close eye on Ryan. Children with delays have a higher chance of getting really sick and requiring a hospital stay. I think his medicine will do the trick though.

I can tell that William's antibiotics are starting to kick in and he's feeling better and I hope that my sweet Ryan and little Stokie get to feeling better tomorrow, too!

William at the doctor on Tuesday:

Feeling yucky

Can you see his eyelid in this picture? PLG (poor little guy)!

Stokes at the doctor this afternoon:
Wild man...like usual

Not feeling 100% today

Sippy cup time!

Snuggling with Ryan and Stokes before bedtime tonight:
Best part of the day

I love it when they will put their head on my shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment