Monday, December 22, 2014

Grandpa Stokes

My dad moved to Jacksonville, FL several months ago and we had not seen him since he moved. He called on Saturday and told us that he had taken a last minute trip up to Charlotte and was going to be driving back through Greenville and asked if he could come by. We jumped at the opportunity to visit with him. I love that about the holidays....lots of family time!

We had potato soup for lunch and just hung out at our house. While the boys were napping, I let Shanghai, my dad's youngest daughter and my 1/2 sister, pick out a movie for us to watch. I thought she might go for a Christmas movie, but in true 7 year old fashion, we ended up watching Disney's Tangled and snacked on popcorn and M&Ms. Good times!

The boys and their granddad (Stokes' namesake)

Helping William stand and take a few steps


Deep convo with Ryan

We made Shanghai get in for a pic and hold Stokes

I joined in

Shanghai with the boys

So typical! Stokes and William both try to crawl away

No comments:

Post a Comment