Saturday, December 6, 2014

Meet our nanny

You may have seen my last post, Hi ho, hi ho, all about how I'm going back to work. It's a work-from-home position and we decided that we would hire a nanny to take care of the boys during the day so I can work. I think it will be the best of both world - I will be working and making some money, but I will be near my boys all day and can see them throughout the day if I want to (and if I have time...TBD on that!). In order for us to make this work, we had to find a nanny that would be a good fit for our family and someone that we have confidence in and trust to take the very best care of our boys. I interviewed quite a few people and here's who we hired.

Meet Layla!





Layla is originally from Upstate NY but has traveled around (including being a nanny in France and an English as a Second Language teacher in Italy) but recently moved to the upstate to be with her daughter and 2 granddaughters. She has a background in nutrition studies and experience with massage therapy, both of which will be great for Ryan's needs. She's currently studying mental illness. She understands Stokes's egg allergy and is committed to helping Ryan with his therapies and needs as much as possible. She doesn't appear to get stressed out when they're crying a lot or moving in different directions. We consider ourselves lucky to have found Layla.

No comments:

Post a Comment