Monday, October 6, 2014

Stats

Thomas and I are into our 14th month of being parents to triplet boys. When we celebrated their birthday in August, we also kind of celebrated us - surviving the first year. What a year it was! I can honestly say that I have never been as tired as I was those first few months after they came home from the hospital. Thomas and I can also honestly say that our hearts have never been as full as they are now. I stole a few stats from some fellow triplet moms that I thought I might share with you.

WE SURVIVED OUR FIRST YEAR WITH TRIPLETS
 
8760 Diapers

This is a current picture of our guest room closet. Lots-o-diapers!
 
6039 Bottles

We had at least 24 small Avent bottles and used all of them every single
day for months and months
 
372 Loads of Laundry
 



Let me just say that baby laundry is tricky because 1 load of baby laundry is equal to approximately 5 adult laundry loads. All the baby things are so tiny so you end up folding 10,479 articles of clothing...In. Each. Load.
 
386 Cans of Formula
 


Whew! We got by with a little help from our friends....and family, and doctors, and nurses, and therapists, and neighbors, and random good Samaritans and of course, the Good Lord.

All numbers are estimates!!! And, as I mentioned above, I stole them. There's no way that I counted all that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment