Thursday, October 23, 2014

I think it is time for another...

I think it's time for another...BABY GATE! What did you think I was going to say?!?! ;)

Our wild man, Stokes, has decided that stairs are his new thing. He loves to crawl up them now. And I'm not just talking about 1 stair. He will go up 6 or 7 stairs! MaSha told me that he went all the way up and all the way down when we were in Phoenix the other weekend and he has not stopped climbing since.

We have a baby gate at the top of the stairs and intended to have one at the bottom as well, but ran into technical difficulties when trying to install the gate we bought for the bottom. It didn't work out and we returned the gate and decided we would revisit it at a later time. That time is apparently now.

Stokes navigates the stairs really well, but I've been careful to always be nearby and watching him closely when he starts climbing. I'm nervous that I won't be paying close enough attention or to leave the area for a minute at some point and he will climb up and fall. Scary!!

Just look at this little stinker!

I think he's daring me to come after him!

The look of concentration


"Whatcha lookin' at?"

Making his way back down

Meanwhile...

Ryan chillin' on the chair
Sweet boy

William on the move

Hangin' out with his bud, General

He's adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment