Monday, September 23, 2013

A post for William

As promised, this post will be dedicated to William. I got to hold him for about two hours on Sunday! He was sweet as could be for me. His nurse Ruth Ann got the respiratory therapist to put a breathing tube on him instead if his CPAP while I held him so we could see his face a little better. Apparently it wasn't quite the same as high flow but he still did great with the tube. I think he will be ready for high flow pretty soon! 





He was sleeping so peacefully! :)

God is good!

William is scheduled to get another echo today to look at that PDA (small hole in his heart, common with preemies). I have a good feeling that is has either gotten smaller or closed. I will let you know what they say.

By the way, after seeing close ups of their faces without CPAPs can you tell them apart?? Thomas and I definitely think they all look different!

As of last night, this little sweet pea weighs 2 lb, 14.8 oz. He is oh so close to the 3 lb club!
Ryan weighs 3 lb, 1.3 oz & Stokes is at 3 lb, 4.1 oz.



No comments:

Post a Comment